Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are there any ballet flats with arch support?

I am kind of tall girl who until recently has enjoyed wearing high heels that feel great with my high arches. this is however when i am not wearing my hiking boots, cleats, tennis shoes etc you get the point but now I have been spending a lot of time with a great new guy who is my height exactly and therefore i've been wearing ballet flats (with the same glam of heels of course!) but by doing so my arches are flatting out causing me a lot of disconfort when i am invovled my various sports. help need glam arch supporting flats!!



Are there any ballet flats with arch support?shows



maybe at AE cause i was browsing there and i thought I saw a pair of arched flats, or wedges. I think if you can't find any high flats, wedges are the next best thing! Good luck! xoxo



Are there any ballet flats with arch support?comedy show opera theater



they are all basically the same. I saw some in neiman marcus and nordstroms made by prada with more grip on the inside(of course seriously expensive) and even those lacked support for the arch. If they are messing up your feet don't wear them. I'm not tall, but I need shoes that support the arch in my foot and I cannot wear those because walking would be painful. So if your with a great new guy that's your height, I'm sure his greatness wouldn't mind if you had shoes with more support. Don't hurt yourself for cuteness or for love's sake lol..he'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection