Thursday, December 10, 2009

Correct body for Ballet?

I have already auditioned for a ballet school and I got in. I'm going to the summer school and I want to be noticed. Do I have the right body?



http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5148/...



Correct body for Ballet?paramount theater



Anyone has the right body for dance as long as you work your *** off and pay attention in class



Correct body for Ballet?theatre opera theaterWHAT THE WATA WITZ Report It


yeah looks like you have nice turn out and arms and a slim body shape for ballet
Yes!!!!! Everybody had a gr8 body, especially u. There r a lot of ballet dancers who are really fat, and others who r skinny, and i think u r skinny, but not too skinny. i think ull b a gr8 dancer!!!!! Tell me how it turns out.
Yeah!!!! There are plenty of ballerinas that have big bodies but I suggest for u to have a good figure(your figure is just fine) becoz people who has big bodies usually has a hard time dancing becoz they think they cant do it!!!
yeah uu have the right body!



and a amazing arch !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection