Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to wear ballet flats in the winter?

Are socks, tights, etc. worn with ballet flats in the winter? I always wear them without, but am not sure as the temperature will be getting colder. If a sock is worn, should it be the same color as the shoe, or the color of my pants or skin? Any ideas?



How to wear ballet flats in the winter?playhouse



Perhaps sheer, unseeable pantyhose. I would say that generally, you need bare feet with flats, though.



How to wear ballet flats in the winter?plays opera theater



If you have a dress or skirt on, you can wear black tights and it wouldnt really matter what color the shoe is. If you are wear pants, i would just wear an ankle white sock. If you want to get more depth in color. Red and gray match, yellow and black, green and black, pink and black.



Make the socks dark colors preferably.
I don't know about how people wear ballet flats in winter but I might suggest colorful socks like knee socks if you feel comfortable with that if not socks that go well with the flats like pink socks with pink flats.
I would wear tights that are skin color. I say tights because they are warmer.
knee socks or opaque tights
I would think tights or panty hose. I think you could match either your pants or shoe with tights and your skin with panty hose.



Or maybe wear socks that end right below your ankle.
I wear them with nude hose, or colored tights. I guess you could wear them with thin socks, as well.



Dress pants - match sock to shoe.



Casual pants - match to pants, shoe, or even top.
legwarmers. you can wear them over your jeans but a little bit of your foot would still be out. it's stylish and still warm.



good luck.
If you're wearing a skirt or dress, try wearing it with black opaque tights. If you're wearing trousers match your socks with shoes or try pop socks =]
go for tights and flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection