Saturday, December 5, 2009

I think I have potiential of being a great dancer.. do you?? (ballet)?

I've been dreaming of ballet since I was little, but I never could start ballet class for various reasons. I have been taking tap for 5 years and I truly am in love with it. I've always loved dancing all my life, every single style (except i find "hardcore" and "krumping" kinda strange). I am in love with the art of movement. I wasn't in love with it when i was 3, but i am now, and I wish to learn every dance out there! So, why not take on the highest dance there is? Ballet. I love the look, feel, and grace of ballet, and spending hours on end at the dance school does not sound boring to me. It sound truly like fun! I love music, it makes me move. I'm willing to spend every hour of my day in practice (well... i do need a little time for friends and my essential needs but yeah!). It sounds so exciting to me, to learn how to ballet. Even if I never get farther than the Bass Hall in my hometown, I'll still be happy. But do you think I have potential of being a greate dancer?



I think I have potiential of being a great dancer.. do you?? (ballet)?secure browser



If you've got the passion for it you can do it. Although, if i were you I would enrol in some high quality ballet classes a.s.a.p and make sure you choose a dance school that can take you to a professional level. 15 is pretty old to start learning ballet at a serious level but its NOT too old. I'm 26 and the opportunity has really passed me by. If you want it- do it now! If you want to be a pro tho you've got to make it your highest priority... which is the hard part.



I think I have potiential of being a great dancer.. do you?? (ballet)?home theater opera theater



Of course! You should definately go for it, because if you've been dancing for a long time now, surely you have some experience - maybe not of ballet itself, but nearly every dance style has aspects from ballet within it. Especially because you sound so inspired, and "in love," with it all.



You should go and see some ballet, or a ballet musical, because that will inspire you even more! Reach for the stars.
Everyone with a heart as big as yours has potential to be a hard working ballet dancer. Being a great ballet dancer is on a whole new level. If you enjoy ballet, just do it! Whether you think you'll be great in it is insignificant if you enjoy it. If you are very serious about this question I would take some lessons and ask an instructor what your odds are. They can better tell if you have great talent than a blind yahoo answer board.
you do. i don't.
I think you should definitely go for it. Ask your dance teacher what they think about it, what it entails, etc. I tap danced for ten years, but stopped because i thought i wouldn't have time to do it, and because it just sorta became routine, and i wasn't even sure if i truly liked it anymore. I really regret it now, and actually wished id gone into ballet, too. Since u obviously know that you love it, keep going with it. It is better to do it now while ur young and passionate about it than to look back with regret later down the road.
Of course! you're young %26amp; flexible... with more practices and hard work, you sure can do it(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection