Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it all right to learn Ballet im the community?

I am 13. I wish to start Ballet. But it seem a little too late because other children start at 3. Can I dance professionally? What is so wonderful about Ballet?



However, my parents are not at all supportive. How can I urge them? I have taken piano lesson and it is a burden to them. What 's more should I ask? I would only dance later, maybe 24. It will even be late.



Is it all right to learn Ballet im the community?hollywood theater



I am 22 years old, and I just started taking ballet about 5 months ago. I feel you can start taking ballet at any age. I don't think I could answer whether you could dance professionally or not if you have never done ballet before, but then again, most people that take ballet all their life never dance professionally.



I absolutely love ballet. I love the grace, I love the challenge, I love feeling like I'm getting more in shape. It really is a wonderful thing to learn.



As for your parents not being supportive, I really don't know what you can do to convince them to let you take class. I suppose if you just sat down and talked to them like an adult, and explain why you want to take ballet, how good of an experience you think dancing will be, and what you are willing to do (as far as chores or helping out around the house) if they were to allow you to take class. Good luck, and happy dancing!



Is it all right to learn Ballet im the community?opera.com opera theater



I would still take Ballet. If youreally wanted to, you can do it. Determination and all those other things from karate kid is neccessary for you to be able.



As for your parents, just say your expanding your views and experiences in life. However, do this with respect as they still are your parents. If they do not fund, respect your parents decisions.
you may start dancing anytime you want to...dancing can be learned and acquired....i think your parents will support you if you really want it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection