Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have my period.i have ballet class tommorow..and i need an exuse not to take class help plz?

ihave my period and its very heavy



and i have ballet class tommorow



for 3 hours...



i use playtex sport tampons



but..i wore one today..and it didnt even last me for an hour



i need an exuse for me not to go tommorow



i cant say i have my period



cause i always miss my ballet class when i have my period



and they dont think its a reason for me to miss it



soooo i need a good exuse



please help!



I have my period.i have ballet class tommorow..and i need an exuse not to take class help plz?opera score



Tampax pearl is way better! The playtex sport never did anything to me. I sometimes have to use a super but it lasts me 3 hours and I have really really bad periods!



I have my period.i have ballet class tommorow..and i need an exuse not to take class help plz?musicals opera theater



just explain that you know you have had to miss time before because of our period but just tell them that this time it is really heavy and your getting pains aswell.. sure they will understand.. x
ask if you can go to the bathroom,



then you can change your tampon



or go up an absorbancy,



(if you're using "regular" go buy a "super" or "super plus")



if that doesnt help,



try a different brand of tampon
From experience,TAMPAX are better.



My periods are very heavy,and I use Super,but they do Super plus,with applicator,because I cannot do without.



If you don't want to go to ballet and you are not having pain,then,yes it is not a good reason.



You probably know it too,you don't want to go really...
say that your sick or something.
i am also a ballerina



i think playtex sprot are crap



it just goes right through



in find the super playtex gentle glides to be more effective



what i do on really bad days is i where a super tampon and heavy always pad that way when the tampon gives out i still have a back up and at least you can be comfortable for a little while before you feel like you are sittig in an ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection