Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who else loves Ballet heels/boots? Have you ever worn a pair???

I wear Ballet Boots all the time and would not even contemplate wearing anything else anymore. They are extreme and not for everyone, I do know this. But just because I wear them doesn't make me a bad person. Infact it makes me more open minded then most people.



P.S if you have nothing good to say... Don't say anything at all!



Who else loves Ballet heels/boots? Have you ever worn a pair???concerts



YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSsss!! I love them %26amp; wore them before!! :-)))



Who else loves Ballet heels/boots? Have you ever worn a pair???headache opera theaterBallet boots ROCK!! They are so challenging it's almost crippling to wear them...But it CAN be done and they CAN be walked in with training and time...I've got a pair but haven't worn them in ages. Report It


What are they? Heard of ballet shoes..........



Googled too,mmm do they do them in a UK 9?
I had to do an image search to see what ballet boots are, me being the poor little country girl that I am, and now that I've seen them, I wish I hadn't.



.. have you considered foot binding as an fun alternative? It'd probably be a LOT more comfortable...
Not sure they would go with my look but Wow yeah they are extreme , i think they look fab on some people and hell girl if u can get away with wearing em good for you !!
I now understand they have s%26amp;m connotations but I suppose they don't make you a bad person (I've never worn a pair and never will, I had to Google them to see what they are).



I do however think they look like corrective orthopaedic boots, I know that doesn't sound a good thing to say but you can't have it all your own way....
No it does not make you a bad person people can wear what they wish. However, you say you wear them all the time but surely they are not meant to be worn as a normal boot but just for a specific purpose. If I were you I would be deeply concerned what damage is being done to my feet taking a long term view.



But then it's probably just a fashion fad and you will soon relegate them to the back of the wardrobe...I hope so for your poor feets sake.



You can always show your kids what you used to wear when you where young and foolish, just like I showed my kids my very pointed winkle picker shoes.



Your feet your life and your arthritic bones.



PS Just a thought but the japanese girls would not be too eager to see these as the norm as foot binding is now banned.
Ballet boots (which I had to Google too) look like the most uncomfortable shoes ever and I don't believe you wear them all the time. But like you say it's your choice to wear them, and therefore your choice if you want to wreck your feet. And probably your back too. I hope they were worth it when you're hobbling around in agony in the future.
Yes I have a few pairs and I really do enjoy weaing them! E-mail me and we can chat about them!
I would love to try knee high or thigh high black patent ones. They would match with my catsuits perfectly.
yes I've worn a pair. - however i dont advise it unless you are a trained ballet professional as walking around all day en pointe is exceptionally bad for your feet if they aren't strengthen correctly!
Can't say that I have (would like to though, they look *wicked*!)



All the time (or outside) would make me too self conscious (being a guy doesn't help). Congratulation for have the option to do so.



As long as it does not hurt anybody else, people should be allowed to do/wear whatever they like. Clothes don't make you a bad person, sometimes only where and how you wear them (or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection