Saturday, December 5, 2009

Have you taken ballet?

plese post osme quoute son how you feel when you re doing ballet



thanks anything will help



its for a report



Have you taken ballet?imax theatre



when i dance, is suddenly leave the world that i was in before. i forget about what happened at school or at home, and i'm able to just be myself, no questions asked.



Have you taken ballet?performing show opera theater



i've never taken ballet, but i'll be starteing in April. i guess its hard work but worth it.
it feels like you can breath now....just a breath of fresh air while a weight is lifted off of you...
I have been taking ballet for 13 years, it is the best exercise ever!! I Love doing it, its the best part of the day!!!
When i do ballet i just feel so graceful and light and elegant, i love the music and knowing that i can do and be something that my friends can't and how i've stuck at it. I feel proud of it and my achievement.
i dance to forget stress
I focus on the music, the beauty of the music and moving my body beautifully along with it.



Ballet is beauty and strength and physical music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection