Saturday, December 5, 2009

How was the SAB Auditions? (School of American Ballet)?

SAB is school of American Ballet



Were the auditions easy or hard?



Do they ask you to do specific things in auditions or you have to be prepared to show the judges something?( Please answers this because i will be auditioning)



Im auditioning for the fall term 2008 and I have ballet training for about 8 years now and im 11 years old.



What shall I expect? Is it hard getting in?



Im really skinny Im the BEST ballet Dancer in my school right now too!



Help me.. SAB auditions



-Give me some tips if you auditioned before



Thank You



How was the SAB Auditions? (School of American Ballet)?imax theater



I have auditioned for the summer program, and I have to say that it is a very intense school for people who want a career in ballet, not just people who dance as a hobby. Your audition will be like a normal class, but you should still read their website to sheck on this. It is very hard to get into, and they look for flexibility, good feet, strength, technique, balance, stage presence (do they notice you/do you stand out), and musciality. You really need to know what you're doing in that audition. I messed up a couple of steps, and I'm pretty sure that's why I didn't make it into the summer program. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection