Thursday, December 10, 2009

Difference between RAD Ballet and Checcetti?

Well I switched ballet schools because the old school was just horrid. The girls were a bunch of spoiled little brats and the teacher just plain despised me .



Anyways my old school was checcetti based and this one is RAD. Is there any major differences?



I mean so far i just noticed some of the moves are named differently. Is there more?



Just wondering. Thanks



xoxo



Difference between RAD Ballet and Checcetti?headache



I'm not really sure of the difference..My school is RAD but i've taken many Vaganova and Balanchine classes..I've never taken a Checcetti class but I do know that RAD is kind of a mixture of all of the different styles of ballet...So it probaly has alot of similarities with Checcetti but also some main differences.



Difference between RAD Ballet and Checcetti?paramount theater opera theaterThis a a great thread for you to read comparing RAD and Ceccetti. BTW - there is no "h". http://www.dance.net/topic/558... Report It


Oh thanks! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection